At Euphoria Wellness Spa, our Laser Skin Resurfacing treatments uses advanced pixel laser pulses to create thousands of microscopic perforations in the skin.
This treatment activates the body’s natural healing process to restore the skin’s youthful appearance. The healing process causes the growth of new, healthy skin tissue.
Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing for Acne Scars and Imperfections
How Laser Skin Resurfacing Helps
Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing is an advanced treatment offered in Peterborough and the Kawarthas through Euphoria’s Med Spa using Alma Lasers.
This treatment helps to:
- erase sun damage
- get rid of sun spots
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- minimize acne scarring
- fill and smooth scars
- reduce wrinkles
- improve skin tone and texture
- reduce age spots
What is Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing?
This treatment is also known as Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing. At Euphoria Wellness Spa, our Laser Skin Resurfacing treatments uses advanced pixel laser pulses to create thousands of microscopic perforations in the skin.
To restore the skin’s youthful appearance, this treatment activates the body’s natural healing process. The healing process causes the growth of new, healthy skin tissue.
As well as the face, it can be performed on the neck, chest and the back of hands.
What are the steps of Pixel treatment?
- Based on your skin analysis and goals for treatment, this Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing treatment will only be applied to small areas of your skin.
- The tiny pulses from our special Pixel Laser treatment tool will remove the epidermis and upper dermis layers of skin.
- Careful precision with the Pixel Laser will leave the other areas untouched. These other areas act as a source for effective tissue healing and collagen production.
- You will likely have the sense of “flushed” skin after treatment, similar to the feeling of a sunburn. Your skincare professional at Euphoria will explain how this is part of the normal healing process.
- Euphoria’s Pixel Laser treatment usually requires 2-4 sessions. Find out if this is the best treatment to help you get healthier looking skin.