LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Removal of the Tattoo You Regret
Not all tattoos are meant to stay on forever. Now there’s a way to get rid of a tattoo for good, and bring back your skin to its original clear health.
All Tattoo Types – All Skin Types
- Multicolored tattoos, including blues and greens
- Hard-to-remove black ink
- Stubborn, previously treated tattoos
- No scarring left from old tattoo removal techniques.
New RevLite® Laser for Tattoo Removal
The RevLite Laser is one of the most effective, advanced lasers for tattoo removal. Euphoria Wellness Spa is proud to be able to offer this state-of-the-art laser treatment to clients in Peterborough, the Kawarthas and beyond.
How does RevLite Laser work?
- RevLite technology allows tattoo removal with fewer treatments and a high tattoo removal success rate.
- The RevLite® laser also treats hyperpigmented skin and other skin imperfections.
- This advanced system has four different laser wavelengths to make it very versatile for treatment.
- It comes with a Q-switched laser wavelength, good for treating black and dark green tattoo pigments.
- It uses another laser wavelength for treating red, yellow and orange tattoo pigments. It also has two other nano-second, pulsed laser wavelengths for the removal of dark blues, purples, light colours and bright hues.
- The tiny particles are then eliminated through the body’s natural processes, resulting in faster clearance with fewer treatments than traditional lasers.
Does the tattoo removal process hurt?
Patients have described treatments as feeling similar to the actual tattooing process. Euphoria Med Spa tattoo removal specialists offer a numbing cream to minimize possible discomfort throughout the treatment.
How long does one treatment take?
Treating an average sized tattoo typically takes around 10 minutes per session. Treatments can be longer depending on the size of the tattoo being treated.
How many tattoo removal treatment sessions are recommended?
The number of treatments needed is dependent on variables such as ink type, size of the tattoo, location on the body, and so on. Costs are based on the time required for the tattoo removal process. A complimentary consultation with a tattoo removal specialist at Euphoria will give you your own answer to this question.
Want to learn more about Laser Tattoo Removal in Peterborough?
Contact us directly for more information.