Getting Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair Just Became Easy
You can get pain-free removal of body hair and/or facial hair at Euphoria Wellness Spa in Peterborough. Our professional skincare experts specialize in removing unwanted hair using the latest, state-of-the-art laser technology.
In our peaceful and soothing Med Spa environment, our trained technicians conduct effective hair removal using the Soprano®, Harmony® and Palomar® systems.
Facial Hair Removal Needs a Precision Laser Touch
Euphoria’s professionals have been trained using our advanced equipment. Together, they target your desired areas for facial hair removal with precision – leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
What are the areas of the face where permanent laser hair removal can be done?
- Full Face
- Brow Area
NOTE* – Pricing is best determined on your own unique needs. It will be based per treatment, with special offers that can get you the most for your appointment time. (Feel free inquire about other areas where you may wish to have laser hair removal. The permanent removal of body hair is further outlined on our site here.)
What is the preparation for facial hair removal?
- We will consult with you on the treatment beforehand. Generally, you’ll want to leave the hair to be treated so it grows to the length you would leave it to be plucked.
- Your Euphoria treatment professional will make sure you feel relaxed and comfortable, and outline the procedure for you in your own private treatment room.
- Before doing the laser procedure to remove any of your facial hair, a topical numbing medicine will be applied to the area of your face to be treated.
- The laser equipment will be adjusted based on the colour, thickness, and location of your facial hair being treated, as well as your skin colour.
How does treatment work?
- Our highly-specialized laser equipment uses a variety of wavelengths and technologies, providing a customized treatment session for every patient.
- The machine is calibrated to work best with your skin type and the facial area being treated
- The technology gradually heats the skin to a temperature to effectively damage the hair follicles, preventing hair from growing back.
What are the results of laser hair removal for the face?
You will experience:
- natural facial hair growth that depletes on the treated areas over your course of treatment
- softer, smoother skin on the treated areas of your face
- the ability to conduct all of your normal activities since there is no real downtime from our hair removal treatments
- the ability to do laser hair removal at any time of year