How Microdermabrasion Helps
Treating Fine Lines and Skin Imperfections
Microdermabrasion is ideal when paired with any Euphoria Wellness Spa facial.
It helps to:
- reduce fine lines
- smooth and reduce large pores
- improve skin discoloration
- reduce acne scars
- improve sun damaged skin
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is the physical exfoliation of the top layers of the skin. This process uses tiny exfoliating crystals to buff the surface of the skin.
As a result:
- older layers of dead skin are removed, as well as dirt and excess oils
- this helps reveal a smooth, healthy and even complexion underneath
- regular treatments can stimulate collagen production
- regular treatments also help skincare products to be better absorbed since dead skin cells are removed.
Why try Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion has been proven to correct problems such as dull skin, brown spots, and age spots.
- It is used to help minimize skin discoloration (or hyperpigmentation) , acne, fine lines and wrinkles, or enlarged, clogged skin pores.
- Treatment can be performed in one medical spa session at Euphoria Wellness Spa.
- Skin can be temporarily pink, but recovers the next day. Find out if this is a good treatment for you.
This skincare technique has been proven to be an effective part of helping to maintain healthy, glowing skin.
Want to learn more about Microdermabrasion in Peterborough and the Kawarthas?
Contact us directly for more information.