Treating Acne Scars and Skin Imperfections
How Microneedling Helps
Medical-grade Microneedling in Peterborough and the Kawarthas is offered at Euphoria Wellness Spa.
Microneedling helps to:
- minimize acne scarring
- smooth and reduce large pores
- fill and smooth scars
- reduce wrinkles
- tighten and thicken the skin
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). It’s a safe, chemical-free treatment that targets areas of the skin with great precision.
At Euphoria Wellness Spa, we use the Eclipse MicroPen®. It’s an advanced, medical-grade automated device. Your treatment specialist at Euphoria is trained in the use of this special tool. The Eclipse MicroPen differs from a dermaroller in that it can move in a vertical direction for better precision when treating the skin.
What are the steps involved in Microneedling at Euphoria?
- A carefully-treated, private Euphoria treatment room is reserved for your facial microneedling treatment.
- Your trained microneedling specialist will conduct the procedure based on set skin improvement goals.
- A special “needling device” is used over the treatment area, creating tiny punctures. These treated areas trigger the skin to heal, increasing collagen and elastin production.
- The number of treatment sessions depends on your own skin condition. Typically, 3-4 treatments will help to address the treatment of large pores or wrinkles, or mild-to-moderate acne scarring.
We are happy to provide more details. You can book a consultation to find out more.
Want to learn more about medical-grade Microneedling in Peterborough and the Kawarthas?
Contact us directly for more information.