More than 3 million Canadians suffer from rosacea. It is a condition that can cause both embarrassment and low self-esteem. Euphoria uses the advanced Cynosure Elite+ ™ laser to treat this condition.
What is Rosacea?
"Rosacea" is often commonly thought of as facial redness. However, it is a medical condition. Facial redness is identified as rosacea when:
- the cheeks and nose start to flush frequently
- blood vessels can also become present on the cheeks and nose
- pimples or inflamed red bumps may also appear
- other areas that can flush are the chin, forehead and neck
Rosacea can affect both young and older adults. In fact, in Canada more than 3 million people suffer from rosacea. It is a condition that can cause both embarrassment and low self-esteem. Euphoria uses the advanced Cynosure Elite+ ™ laser to treat this condition.
Why Cynosure Elite+™ Means Out with Redness
Euphoria Wellness Spa in Peterborough uses this advanced system so people can realize great results – seeing smooth, even skin. Our laser treatments for rosacea are quick, effective, and easily adjusted to fit your individual skincare needs.
How the Cynosure Process Works
- Cynosure laser technology is used to target the unwanted vessels within your skin.
- Its specialized laser pulses target the vessels without harming the surrounding skin.
- The energy delivered causes vessels to slowly disappear through the body’s natural healing process, revealing clear-looking skin.
- Patients have described the treatment as feeling like a gradual heating or the snapping of a rubber band. Compared to many other systems for treatment, Cynosure is described as less painful and lightning fast. There is a separate chiller that attaches to the handpiece and blows cool air.
- You can expect to see results after the first treatment, but there is usually a series of 3-6 treatments required for optimal results. Your Euphoria skincare specialist will assess and develop a plan that is right for you.
- Treatments can take 15-30 minutes depending on the area being treated.