UPDATE - February 16, 2021 - WE ARE OPEN!
We would like to welcome back all of our clients to Euphoria Wellness Spa! As of Tuesday February 16th, 2021 all Spa services are open. Please call to book your appointment, 705-741-4772 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org As always we are following all Covid Health and Safety guidelines in order to protect our clients and staff.
- MONDAY: 8:30AM - 5PM
- TUESDAY: 8:30AM - 7PM
- WEDNESDAY: 8:30AM - 7PM
- THURSDAY: 8:30AM - 7PM
- FRIDAY: 8:30AM - 7PM
- SATURDAY: 8:30AM - 7PM
- SUNDAY: CLOSED
Effective February 10th, in spa boutique shopping can resume at 25% capacity with patron screening. Our Website is OPEN 24/7 where you can purchase all of our renowned skin and hair care - for 10% off with code SAVE10. Local delivery is FREE with your min. purchase of $100 of products.
Gift Cards area always available online HERE.
Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority
- We are screening 100% of all clients when booking appointment(s) for Covid-19 symptoms and all potential exposures to Covid-19.
- 100% of clients upon arrival all clients are screened for Covid-19 symptoms, and ensuring they have not come into contact with any exposures (potential) in the previous 14 days to their appointment.
- Any clients that exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 or feel that they have been in contact with a potential Covid-19 case are required to cancel/reschedule their appointments.
- Staff are screened prior to commencing each shift. Any staff member exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms must leave the Spa immediately and not return until they have received a negative Covid-19 test.
- We are currently not accepting any clients residing in a Red Zone area* Please refer to https://covid-19.ontario.ca/ to determine what zone your residence resides in when booking appointments.
- Only one patient at a time (no visitors or children can accompany patients). This is helps us to manage physical distancing and limits contacts.
- Masks are required upon entry to the spa (if you do not have one we can provide you with one). All staff wear masks 100% of the time while in the spa and with clients.
- Hand sanitization with alcohol based hand cleaner is required upon entry and is available throughout Euphoria Wellness Spa. Hand washing at the restrooms throughout the spa is recommended.
- Pre-screening and screening at the spa will be performed. If you are unwell or have traveled in the past 14 days we ask you to reschedule your appointment
- Hospital Grade Disinfection with 3 Vital Oxide disinfecting misters is routinely and frequently done throughout the entire Spa and Cafe.
We appreciate your understanding as we adapt to our new practices and continue to clean and disinfect your wellness sanctuary with our hospital grade products and high standards.