You can trust that the following strategies will be enforced during your visit to keep us all safe.
- We are screening 100% of all clients when booking appointment(s) for Covid-19 symptoms and all potential exposures to Covid-19.
- 100% of clients upon arrival all clients are screened for Covid-19 symptoms, and ensuring they have not come into contact with any exposures (potential) in the previous 14 days to their appointment.
- Any clients that exhibit symptoms of Covid-19 or feel that they have been in contact with a potential Covid-19 case are required to cancel/reschedule their appointments.
- Staff are screened prior to commencing each shift. Any staff member exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms must leave the Spa immediately and not return until they have received a negative Covid-19 test.
- We are currently not accepting any clients residing in a Red Zone area* Please refer to https://covid-19.ontario.ca/ to determine what zone your residence resides in when booking appointments.
- Only one patient at a time (no visitors or children can accompany patients). This is helps us to manage physical distancing and limits contacts.
- Masks are required upon entry to the spa (if you do not have one we can provide you with one). All staff wear masks 100% of the time while in the spa and with clients.
- Hand sanitization with alcohol based hand cleaner is required upon entry and is available throughout Euphoria Wellness Spa. Hand washing at the restrooms throughout the spa is recommended.
- Pre-screening and screening at the spa will be performed. If you are unwell or have traveled in the past 14 days we ask you to reschedule your appointment
- Hospital Grade Disinfection with 3 Vital Oxide disinfecting misters is routinely and frequently done throughout the entire Spa and Cafe.
We appreciate your understanding as we adapt to our new practices and continue to clean and disinfect your wellness sanctuary with our hospital grade products and high standards. We have missed you very much and look forward to seeing you soon.