SUMMERTIME AND THE ROOFTOP IS OPEN
From the very beginning, we’ve been excited by the views from the upper level of Euphoria Wellness Spa. Now, I’m thrilled to tell you about the completion of our new 3,000-sq.-ft. rooftop patio. Visit your new escape with co-workers or friends to relax over a glass of chilled chardonnay or freshly-made gelato. And, there’s much more in store.
SPECIAL EVENTS WITH WARM BREEZES & PATIO LANTERNS
If you have a summer or fall event in mind, we can now offer the following:
- a stunning outdoor, upper patio with views to the Otonabee River, as well as downtown
- beautiful indoor/outdoor space to accommodate up to 150 guests, but smaller groups are welcome
- comfortable outdoor lounge furniture, flowers, umbrellas, candles and patio lanterns to provide a relaxed, yet elegant, open-air ambiance
- the ideal space for outdoor yoga and wellness workshops, teambuilding and networking
- catered events with delicious appetizers, tapas, snacks and drinks from Caffè Euphoria & The Pin
To ask about special functions or small group gatherings contact us at email@example.com or 705-741-4772.
GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY, JUNE 10th, 11 am - 3 pm
“SAY YES” & BRING YOUR FRIENDS
On Saturday, June 10th Mayor Daryl Bennett will join us to proclaim Global Wellness Day (GWD) in Peterborough. Euphoria Wellness Spa is proud to be the regional ambassador for Global Wellness Day.
This day brings together more than 100 countries raising awareness on healthy eating, exercise, as well as mindfulness and wellness. Join us at our Global Wellness Open House between 11 am and 3 pm to:
- attend complimentary yoga & fitness classes
- get free nutrition, wellness & relaxation tips
- enjoy our new rooftop patio to sample complimentary whole food snacks and light drinks
- see our staff modeling the latest summer fashions in active wear, flowing shirts, draping tees, and more
- enter our incredible gift basket draw (exclusive to those attending this event)
We’d love to see you there. Follow us on Facebook for more info.
FOR THE LOVE OF WALKING
6 WEEKS STARTING JUNE 7 th
We’re on the run so much that we can forget how healthy it is to walk. This enjoyable, training program will help you to increase your cardiovascular stamina, muscular endurance, balance, agility and coordination. Power walk along the waterfront and through East City with coach and technical trainer, Heather Clarke.
- 1-hour weekly class held Wednesdays 9:30 -10:30 am
• registration is FREE for all Euphoria Elite Members, and only $49 for all others.
- receive a Foot Care Swag Bag along with a coupon for a 20% discount on Reflexology and a Pedicure at Euphoria Wellness Spa + Yoga & Fitness, plus 1 FREE Yoga Class
- comfortable walking shoes are required; nordic poles are optional
- educational and practical component with each session
- Sign up or call 705-741-4772, maximum 15 registrants
Summer is in the air. Our spa, salon and fitness services at 290 Water St. are growing. And our walk-in boutique is in full bloom with the season’s best products and shades. Stop by and relax on our new second-storey patio. I look forward to seeing you up top.
Mark June 10th on your calendar!
Spa Director and Owner
Euphoria Wellness Spa